Friday, December 11, 2009

Biggest Number Written Down Should I Write Down My Number For Him, Or Will That Make Him Feel Pressured To Call Me?

Should I write down my number for him, or will that make him feel pressured to call me? - biggest number written down

Because I am this kind of work (a factory, a village, love is not much), I asked if I wanted to hang out sometime. I would be interested in him out. I knew that I could do something this weekend, because I was busy, and I knew it, too. He told me to let me know if you have time to do something. But I've never given my number ... I write my number down for him so he can call me? Or it is not necessary, because every day we see and have the oppurtunity to speak with me after work?

Should I committed my number for him, or do you feel me calling? I know it's only been a few days ago I asked, and do not want to take ... HELP!

1 comments:

jn7890 said...

Enter your phone number, because he sees every day. Could a feeling of despair. What you can do is say it is for a drink after work and an invitation to join. Light make as if it's just something you thought.

Post a Comment