Monday, December 7, 2009

Gom Tv Adult Help With My Computer?

Help with my computer? - gom tv adult

Stargate Universe'm see on my laptop, I use GOM and Windows Media Player and I am a kind of delay.

Sometimes, playing or watching the film is vim t stop motion, sometimes ...

in the case of split-second plays and plays and stops and goes, and yet, the video is normal and slow and fast forward, where every play seems to be working.

He arrived more than one film and not on a film or television episode limit. I played, I uninstalled and everything, but you do not know what to do.

I also took my laptop and slowly growing, though not completely deaf when I ask him, something needs to learn time and slows the pleasure to meet you when typing the windows open and,

I think the way to find a look at the screen, as if a ghost has taken over the computer on which all of its self-defense, what I had originally written. Only a year, but it is a new Sony Viao with Vista

3 comments:

Joe said...

Probably a virus, or you can try to defrag the hard drive slowly as files fragged your computer.

Joe said...

Probably a virus, or you can try to defrag the hard drive slowly as files fragged your computer.

Riki said...

You can try to reformat the hard disk or send your question in an appropriate category.

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/dir/index; _y ...

Post a Comment