Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cervical Mucus Afte Ovulation Cramping And Spotting?

Cramping and spotting? - cervical mucus afte ovulation

CM 8 SPR-ting with a yellow-brown-red for the blood when I wiped, then everything is AFTE.
DSB-11pm cleared and I saw a pink substance actually
DPD-13 was the same, I saw the pink on the new material.

DPD-14 parts of the cervical mucus and a few spots.
15 DPO-nothing in the morning I started cramping, but when on the toilet and I noticed a red spot the size of a pea in their underwear. I was # 2 ... and left the seizures.

I did take a pregnancy test and they all had negative results.

What do you think it may be with what happened, which began on 8 DPO?
Ive had many signs of pregnancy at the time it is also ...
ACH lower back
Very sore breasts
Headaches
tiredNess
the position of the cervix is still high and soft
blue veins in chest

0 comments:

Post a Comment