Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Different Types Of Indigestion Tablets Re-Asking For Different Opinions...any Similar Experiences?

Re-Asking for different opinions...any similar experiences? - different types of indigestion tablets

Okay, so in the last two months of pregnancy I had (symptoms such as frequent urination and I am not a man peeing on girls), excessive swelling, pain, sharp in the left breast followed by whom, the pains and sore, indigestion, Nausea and offer some points during the day. However, I also had my period the last two months at the time - but the month is very clear, and this month is very easy - but the red with an increased formation of small lumps, which lasted about 2 days do not, they will take into usually about 4 -5. They think it's possible I'm pregnant? My body just feels strange and unusual and not normal for my period to be that light. Any advice would be welcome, and I know it must be checked, and I am asking if anyone had ?????? Similar experiments

I am also pleased with my time and half of my cycle last month me and my bf had sex without a condom (I take the pill, but was taking antibiotics) - then a week later I had a pain and the position of a bright red . This month, some agencies did iNo middle of my cycle. Besides, I'm on the pill my cycle should be sufficiently regulated

4 comments:

yummymum... said...

You may be pregnant, my mother had time during the pregnancy with my partner. The pill has been affected by the anitbioctics, here is how some people can be pregnant. I go to the documentation for a particular outcome. Good luck.

yummymum... said...

You may be pregnant, my mother had time during the pregnancy with my partner. The pill has been affected by the anitbioctics, here is how some people can be pregnant. I go to the documentation for a particular outcome. Good luck.

Lain said...

I do not think that you are pregnant. because they are in the form of tablets and is 95% effective should not be pregnant, so the cycle continues. Points is normal, just a month, the menstrual period by the effect of unfertilized eggs. only means that fewer unfertilized oocytes / eggs, and is still in the urethra.
Nothing to fear

rach said...

I have had during the pregnancy, the pill a few years. the same situation with antibiotics.
can be a test 2 find out. would have and I would do so as soon as possible, because it certainly misscarrage a record

Post a Comment