Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tgirl Transition Photos Can Someone Help A Young Tgirl With Transition?

Can someone help a young tgirl with transition? - tgirl transition photos

Hello. I am 17 years old, MTF transsexual who tried to start his shifts. I need to know where I Ahold is relatively free of estrogen and anti-androgens can receive (or both), without parental support or approval. If anyone have personal experience with this kind are very grateful for their contribution. Any information that you can give me links, names, products, counseling, or simply personal stories would prove more useful. Thank you!

-Roxanna


However, if you have a moral or ethical dilemma with my condition, please do not disturb me too hard. Instead, do me a favor and take their anger at the big red "X" button in the corner of the screen.

3 comments:

Diane said...

No clinical pattern prescribed estrogen under 18 years, although some have now agreed to prescribe androgen inhibitors, which really ask your therapist.

But I'm a little bit about it "without the support of parents worried, although I understand that many of us lose a little, and often the breadwinners, to read between the lines, it looks too much like trying to start hormone therapy, without medical support or approval.
If so say, I must;
PLEASE DO NOT take hormones without medical supervision.
Hormones are powerful and dangerous drugs can do, people who kill without supervision and adequate support.
I had two friends die, and other severely disabled people by unattended under-counter drugs "of the hormone.

Darth Severus said...

Wait for 18th

and I see the X button on the speakerphone. Not close tab icon in the corner:)

Furnace 4t-when-t said...

I commend you for your life in such a way that suits you best. I wish I could give you the information you need help, but I'm worthless. Sorry. Good luck with your journey.

Post a Comment