Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mice Rabbit Hutch A Field Mice Goes Into My Rabbits Hutch??? Helpp?

A field mice goes into my rabbits hutch??? Helpp? - mice rabbit hutch

Well .. in my area, the areas behind me. My rabbit kept outside the hut - HES a lion's head of 7 years. But the main thing is .. Every time I eat a mouse is always there with him .. Its strange .. Goto and for my rabbit .. but rarely see, eat me out of the same dish that my rabbit, or simply go out with him? I have covered very well at night.

My main question is, the mouse will harm my rabbit? Funny, but it seems that his strange friends. Always the same mouse that goes with it.

What would be the mouse for the rabbits, if anything? If no comments Bitchy, such as the environment clean and tidy. Its just because we are in the fields behind my house.

7 comments:

SK said...

The mouse will only hurt the holidays, if you have any diseases. Make sure the rabbit is always vaccinated against myxomatosis and VHD. They are normally conducted once a year, but 6 months, depending on how the rural area! It's just a precaution because it can be transmitted by animals or chips, etc. Give your vet to call and see what they offer:)

Mr. P said...

It is probably shortly after the food.
Feed your rabbit food less dry and fresh foods.
Just be careful not to start on reproduction of mice and rabbits!

If this becomes a problem, put the cabin of the earth in the metal or plastic legs.

Vicky S said...

No damage in mice Custom rabbit, but they eat certain foods.

Jessica said...

The mouse does not hurt the rabbit at all.

choccoba... said...

Rabbit violated custom mouse is a mouse-free food Interested Party just get food, the rabbits.

live ur life said...

I'm not bad, if that's what your question

Taylor M said...

and mouse will not harm the rabbit, the mouse is happy, he finds food for free, but be careful because I do not know what kind of disease, is the mouse to be careful. I also have a lion head rabbits were carers for 13 years of my life and keep me in the feild behind my house and I took my rabbit to the vet and in fact there were a lot of diseases in the Feild. It is ringworm, fleas and ticks, I am very careful in the hope that my advice helped

Post a Comment