Monday, February 22, 2010

Security Clearance Late Payments Security Clearance In The AF?

Security clearance in the AF? - security clearance late payments

My number 1 choice of work was the command post apprentice.
What is the probability that I am actually working on this? I mean, it's hard to give, or rather simple?
Do I need a security clearance? I've heard that do most jobs in the Air Force.

If so, what can I do ... Failure to obtain a security clearance?
I have 4 traffic offenses (all known and documented), I am 18, never too late to pay by credit card (only about $ 80 in "debt") is

2 comments:

John said...

A job as 1C or 3C is a license required top-secret. It's a job a little difficult because it requires that a player in a number of things like electronics, management, communication and mathematics. I have attached a website for you, take a look at that tells you more about the work.

... http://www.airforce.com/opportunities/en

Airborne... said...

From what I understand, some things are important when no drugs, if you answered incorrectly (intentionally) in any of your questions, if you had any doubts about the convictions and credit history. When I was in my office, which requires that I can create my former places of residence in the last 7 years. I do not remember all the exact addresses, but they told me that I know and tried to enumerate all, as close as possible, I tried to answer honestly.

Post a Comment