Monday, January 4, 2010

Get Rid Of Greasy Hair How Do You Get Rid Of Greasy Hair Without Showering?

How do you get rid of greasy hair without showering? - get rid of greasy hair

I take take my shower at night, because I do not have time to shower in the morning without having because I take the bus and flatten it blowdry my hair and long hair on the chest have, so it takes some time. I took a shower and finished blowdrying and smooth the hair, when I noticed that my hair is too thick to put some cream on it after the shower. How do you become fat in the back of unwashed hair?

3 comments:

Rayla D said...

Baby powder, it's true ...
It looks like you and me is like haha, I never had time to take a shower in the morning on the bus .. and once when I needed somewhere to go straight from school, I only use baby powder and my hair was really shiny and absorbs the Greese.

turkus07 said...

Brush corn starch

BillieBe... said...

I agree that baby powder works. Only through the bushes and make sure not to give her secret anywhere. But first, I use the cream "in the shower and a little to clarify. Try it before you have to dust.

Post a Comment