Monday, January 11, 2010

Vertical Blind Replacement Parts Where Can I Purchase A Vertical Rod Blind Without The Blind?

Where can I purchase a vertical rod blind without the blind? - vertical blind replacement parts

I have a 105 vertical "curtain rod, in which some of the connections broke blind. I wanted to take the vertical blinds, but several were broken there. I lace panels that fit into the socket for vertical blinds. I tried to order replacement parts get, but have not had much luck. I think it will be easier to replace the bar .... but are sold through vertical blinds.

2 comments:

bugs280 said...

Go to Home Depot. Available separately, and to reduce the amount of free cash. I 4 bought and installed them.

QUESTION... said...

Shop hallo .. Try your local business or goodwill or savings, you can buy and the parts for what you need ... In any case, be less expensive. Good luck

Post a Comment