Friday, January 29, 2010

Lipoma On Sternum Do You Think This Is A Costochondral Junction Inflammation Or Something Else?

Do you think this is a costochondral junction inflammation or something else? - lipoma on sternum

I am 15 years old, so I still am and will through puberty. There are about 7 months I had pain in my heart that has been tested and found out as a simple fear / symptoms of panic attacks. Almost a month and a half, I noticed a fleshy mass in my chest, under and next to my sternum (not on the same page as my heart, though), but above and next to my xiphoid process. I recently went to the doctor and he felt the package and reassured me begin by saying they do not really feel like a lipoma or cancer, and it would be very unusual for a malignant disease, anyway. My doctor thinks it is a node inflammtion costochondral. But when I came home ress arched me, and I listened to, which will be painful. What I have is completely pain-free ... Can I do that and still no pain? Moreover, they often have pain with a single click his pop / / sensation in this area, if I share it in a certain way or. The node is softer than bone, and feels more like flexed muscle. It is not furniture, but when I sit back and suck in my stomach, EITtheir movements or sweet one-storey houses (I can not say that, although very different).

What do you think?

2 comments:

kyle said...

Hmm I want to talk to a doctor to be sure, and most people wouldnt know what it is, lol.

Cheers!

kyle said...

Hmm I want to talk to a doctor to be sure, and most people wouldnt know what it is, lol.

Cheers!

Post a Comment