Sunday, January 3, 2010

Syphilis Photos Could These Be Secondary Syphilis? (photos)?

Could these be secondary syphilis? (photos)? - syphilis photos

I saw it yesterday on the lips and mouth. The lip was a way to do something similar with a hole in the end, and I do not remember, cut or bite me. The hole disappeared overnight. The inside of the mouth, which appeared yesterday and the day before and I remember so exciting to me, accented with a toothbrush, but do not know if this is the point, and I'm a little this time, but I do not know .. . Since he was a new person around 8 weeks (1 time) suspended, I wonder if they could relate, especially if it is likely or unlikely that the syphilis.

http://img33.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=66507861.jpg

Can give Thanks for the help. Please only helpful answers. Telling me to go visit a doctor if you have no idea what it looks like have secondary syphilis, is not useful. I know that I see a doctor. My question to those who have a clear idea could be that be, it appears that there is a possibility that these are the symptoms of secondary syphilis. * * So please only helpful answers.

2 comments:

mildred f said...

I looked into my mouth and these photos are not the injuries that causes syphilis. Syphilis has 3 stages, stage 1 may be concerned about injuries, particularly as a chancre ( "shan-CAR"), Phase 2 has no skin changes, its phase 3 problems with injuries and death of syphilis Advanced fracture usually abdominal or thoracic aneurysm.

I've seen injuries Lew, another term for syphilis.

You have an infection of the soft tissue.

Matt said...

Ok. I do not see a doctor then. Ask a lot of people on the net and see what they say. It is almost as good as with a doctor, we are all experts are there.

Also remember that if syphilis can be fatal if not treated, the more you expect to find, difficult to treat.

Post a Comment